Friday, January 27, 2012

Time to switch things out

Daisy is to the point where she doesn't fit in her newborn clothes anymore!!!  I kept trying to put her in them since they are so cute, but it got to the point where they are just too snug on her.

So yesterday I went through all of the clothes we have for her.  I took out all of the newborn ones and boxed them up.  I couldn't believe how much of that size we had!!


So now in her closet I have only clothes 3-6 months in size hanging up.  She has a lot of those clothes too!!   


I'm so thankful for people who have purchased clothes for Daisy.  Matt and I haven't had to get much for her.  We got a few pajamas and some onsies from Spencers, but that's really about it.  So if you are one of those people who have helped by getting her clothes, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! We really appreciate it :)  

Besides yesterday when I organized all her clothes, I really don't do much during the day.  When Daisy naps I try to clean up the apartment a bit or take a shower. But when she is awake, all I do is play with her! We usually sit on my bed and play with her stuffed animals.  


I talk to her a lot and try to tell her everything I can.  I have a lot of fun trying to teach her all I know.  She is pretty happy when we play with her toys. I'm trying to teach her how to grab things.  She is getting better, but most of the time she has her fists closed tightly.  The easiest toy for her to grab is her key rattle.  


When we aren't playing with her toys, I love to just take her picture.  She is so photogenic!!!! Right now though, it seems like it's the same picture and pose every time, but I just love capturing her smile!  And sometimes I can get a really cute picture.  Here are a few of my favorites from this week: (the first one just cracks me up...)








2 comments: