Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's been awhile

Time has flown by!!  I hadn't even realized it's been over a month since my last post.  A lot has happened in that time.

Matt proposed to me on Christmas day!  In front of my whole family too!!! And of course I said yes!  

Daisy has grown a bunch.  She is almost 2 months old now (will be on Thursday) and she already weighs 12 pounds!!!  I can't believe how much she weighs.  She has been eating tons though, so it really shouldn't surprise me.  She gets cuter by the day too.


I'm so glad I get to stay home with her every day.  She has taught me a lot about my life.  Before her, I worried that my life wasn't going the way it should.  I'm only 23 years old (today actually) and I've dropped out of school, been divorced, gone through big rifts with family, and now have a baby.  But having Daisy around makes me feel like it was all meant to be.  I feel like God challenged me for the better.   I've seen the bad of my life, and now I can appreciate the good.  


Last night we got in a car accident on our way home from Denver.  It was pretty scary.  I was sitting in the back seat with Daisy while Matt was driving.  Luckily we didn't hit any cars as we spun out, or no one hit us!  The rest of the way home all I could do was thank God.  Our car is a little damaged, but nothing serious.  If anything would have happened to Matt or Daisy, I would be devastated. 

Well, Daisy just woke up so I have to cut this short. But I will make it an effort to write more often!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment