Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our little sweetheart

I guess like any mom would, I wanted Daisy's first Valentines Day to be special.  But I honestly had no idea how to make it special for a girl who is not even 3 months old!  Luckily, I got some help from family.

Not too long ago Daisy got a cute little Valentines Bear from her Grandma Mitchell.  She loves it!  When Matt is at work, I'll get her bear and let her play with it (even though she really just stares at it and smiles).  I try to make it fun for her by making it dance, or use weird voices.





My mom, Grandma Breffitt, got Daisy some really cute outfits as her Valentines present.  She looks so cute in them!!! And they are warm which is perfect for all this cold weather we've been having lately! 



It looks like she has no neck, but she is just getting SO chubby!!!  I hope she stretches out a bit! 

Daisy got a nice pair of PJ's in the mail picked out by her Uncle Andrew.  Matt especially loves them because he always calls her his "little monkey." They look so adorable on her! 


I went to target the other day to hopefully find some jackets or sweaters for Daisy to keep her warm, but they don't sell jackets by themselves for babies her age, so I had to buy a whole new outfit.  I bought her a cute little outfit just for Valentines Day.  It says "Daddy's sweetheart" on the front.  Perfect!!!  




I don't have a picture, but while Daisy was asleep I traced her hand and made a card for Matt.  On the front it said "Daddy, guess how much I love you?"  Then when you open it up, it was a long strip of paper connecting the 2 cut-out hands that said "This much!!!"  It was cute, and a good keepsake of how small her hand is now.  

But overall I think Daisy's first Valentines Day turned out pretty special. She is by far the cutest valentine I've ever had :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment